This is an exciting new role within the business, to lead and execute our consumer strategy through targeted campaigns. The aim is to increase the customer lifecycle value, increase customer engagement, retention and maximise sales across all markets. You will be involved in all aspects of CRM management across Marketing Lifecycle, Retail Clientelling and Brand Loyalty, including: project planning, reporting on progress and performance, risk and issues, financial monitoring and change management.
• Work closely with the Digital, Marketing and Retail departments to ensure full collaboration across teams.
• Report and analyse data and key trends to improve the loyalty offering and to support the overall acquisition and retention strategy.
• Draw actionable insights from reports, implement best practices and forecast commercials to measure the impact and efficiency.
• Support the Customer Experience team in any loyalty related queries or issues that need to be raised to the Web Development team.
• Work with Marketing, Retail & Ecommerce to plan and execute different customer journeys across lifecycle, clientelling and loyalty.
• Work alongside the Digital Marketing team to execute automation of lifecycle content.
• Shape the future of the loyalty proposition and ensure loyalty campaigns are designed to increase levels of retention.
• Identify and manage risks involved in projects including the development of contingency plans.
• Support communications between all stakeholders keeping them well-informed where and when needed.
• Keep up with retail and digital trends with a good understanding of the wider loyalty business.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Previous experience within online CRM & Loyalty Marketing, ideally within a Fashion company or Retail.
• Strong knowledge of ESP tools and Email Marketing. Good knowledge of web analytics.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages. Able to operate both a Mac and PC.
• Experience with varied administration duties and in a fast paced office environment.
• Proven experience managing retention and CRM programmes and database management.
• Desirable to hold a minimum 2:1 in Marketing or Business related degree.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Able to plan, organise and prioritise to set deadlines. Be self-motivated and stay calm under pressure.
• High attention to detail and willing to take on new tasks.
• Be aware of and understand the current data protection and privacy legislation.
• Be a team worker, build effective working relationships but also work to your own initiative.